Companies may take different approaches to maximize profitability. While product differentiation and a low-price strategy will help increase revenues; controlling costs and being able to collect cash are often equally important in helping to increase profitability and avoid losses.
Join us in our seminar and we will show you how SAP Business One can help you track costs, have a effective credit control and maximize your companies’ profitability.
In this seminar, we will demonstrate these features;
- SAP Business One workflow
- Approval of quotations – minimum Gross Profit check by document/ quotation line/ customer group/ manufacturer
- Effective credit control – credit limit check by company or related companies and manage overdue invoices
- Project budgeting and costing – approve purchases for project, check profitability of project and progress billing by stages or T&M
- Service and repair job costing – service job order, track material and labour costs for job order, tracking of inventory, warranty and exchange with supplier etc
- KPI and Analytics – e.g. Order to Cash KPI, Aging by salesman/ customer group and Profitability by division/ product group/ project
To register for the event please contact Ei Ei at 6225 9255.
3:00pm Welcome Speech
3:15pm Presentation on SAP Workflow
4:45pm Q & A