In this session, we will show how you can use SAP Business One in a more efficient way:
- Keyboard shortcuts (General, Table, Sales and Purchasing shortcuts)
- Delete attachments and images from user defined fields
- Change item description on marketing documents
- Miscellaneous Screens / Document Tips (Down arrow in marketing documents, view last price for an item, view batch/serial number selected for an item, display column total in queries)
- Recurring Posting for Monthly Payments (Recurring posting for BP, execute recurring posting as scheduled, run payment wizard and include manual JE, recurring posting will appear on the aging report, issue check through normal process)
- Maximize Grids
- Configurable user interface
- Update BP, Item or price list using Excel Import features
- How to run the A/R aging report for a previous period
- If You Are Not Using It, Hide It!
- Extra Charges? More Expenses? Manage Freight!
Target audience: Finance and operations users, managers
Please register by 6th of October to secure a spot for the workshop. You may contact support at 6225 9255 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries relating to the workshop.
*** Please note that this event is open to Inecom customers only. ***