Are you using an old version of DOS or Windows-based Accpac (Sage 300) software? Are you using Excel spreadsheets to manage your sales forecast, inventory, logistics or manufacturing operations while your accounts team uses the software for book keeping?
SAP, jointly with Inecom, are offering a replacement package for your Accpac/Sage 300 software :
- Special package of up to 40% discount on software licenses.
- Pre-configured templates for migrating your Accpac/Sage 300 data to SAP Business One.
- To go live on your new SAP Business One system within one month.
Sign up for a 1-hour webinar on 24th October to see a live demo of SAP Business One. After the webinar, you can try out the system on our Inecom-Telstra® cloud for one week.
– To accept offer by 20th December 2017.
– Inecom offers both on-premise and cloud solution for SAP Business One.
– Discount on licenses depends on number and mix of user licenses.
– Migration of data can include customers, suppliers, stock codes, open A/R, open A/P and stock balances.
– The go live period depends on number of companies and if your company wishes to change existing processes.