In January 2018, the World Economic Forum released a report ‘Readiness for the Future of Production’ and highlighted that Singapore is one of the 25 countries that are best positioned to benefit from advanced manufacturing and smart factories. This reflects the government’s efforts to build an ecosystem to drive digital transformation amongst large and small enterprises.
Is your ERP system ready for smart factory transformation? Join us in a 1-hour webinar and we will show you:
- Smart factories and advanced manufacturing – what is this about?
- New tool from Economic Development Board (EDB) for Singapore manufacturers – “The Singapore Smart Industry Readiness Index”.
- How ERP solutions can help smart factories;
- Improve material planning including inventory forecasting.
- Automate production scheduling.
- Track production processes in real-time using shop floor collection devices like RFID, dedicated scanners and Raspberry PI.
- Real-time analytics on processes, machine, labour, utilization, QC etc.
- Government funding for ERP investments.