CDG Grant for SAP Business One ERP Investment
The Singapore government is providing financial assistance programmes to help SMEs grow their businesses. There are 10 key areas where the Capability Development Grant (CDG) can help you scale up your business capabilities and ensure business sustainability.
For Business Process Re-engineering and ERP software projects, you can consider applying under ‘Enhancing Business Processes for Productivity’.
What you have to do;
- Check your company’s eligibility. The criteria are :
- Your company must be registered and operating in Singapore.
- There must be at least 30% local shareholding.
- The group annual sales turnover must be less than S$100m or the group has less than 200 employees.
- Decide on the consultant/vendor that can best meet your business requirements.
- Submit an on-line application with a detail breakdown of the consultant’s proposal.
Inecom has extensive experience in helping companies with grant applications for their ERP investment – especially in SAP Business One projects. We use the Shark Finesse ROI Software (recommended by SAP) to build a value-based business case for your project investment. The process of building the ROI business case helps to identify the pain points and issues of the organization and how the project delivers monetary benefit and value.
Example of ROI business case –
Contact Inecom to find out how we can help with the ROI calculation and CDG Grant application.