Webinar – SAP Business One for Service and Repair Companies
If your company maintains and repairs installed equipment in the field, or brings such equipment back to its depot for repair and overhaul – either as a manufacturer or as a third-party maintenance provider (TPM) – then your day to day activities probably include the following;
- Logging, managing and tracking service calls and requests.
- Assigning field engineers to service calls and tracking work-in-progress.
- Managing inventories of spares, rotable parts, kits and consumables.
- Processing warranty claims and returns authorisations.
- Maintaining and tracking equipment service records and certifications.
- Managing service job budgets and profitability.
- Managing renewal billings for service contracts, or time and materials billings for ad-hoc service requests.
- Accounting for deferred income and other service accounting and reporting functions.
- Service and MRO analytics.
Join us in a 1-hour webinar and we will show you how SAP Business One, solution for MRO, can help in your business.