Manufacturing output in Singapore declined by 7.9% in 2015, according to the Economic Development Board (EDB) of Singapore. In a recent study by the EDB it was found that many manufacturing companies expected 2016 to be an even tougher year than 2015. For 36% of companies, the pessimism is caused not by the slowing global economy, but by price competition from overseas.
Join us in our upcoming seminar to see how we can help manufacturing companies stay competitive by;
- Tracking and controlling production costs – raw material, labour, rejects, reworks etc.
- Automate manual processes like material planning and production scheduling.
- Implement internal controls using automated alerts and electronic approvals.
- Real-time integration of shop floor data using dedicated scanners/ smart phone based scanning devices.
- Visualization of data – isolate issues, spot trends and engineer processes to maximize productivity and profit.
We look forward to meeting you at the event. To register this workshop, please contact us at 6225 9255 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org