SAP continues to invest in enhance the functionality of SAP Business One with the general release of version 9.2. There are a number of major functional enhancements in the latest version.
• Web Browser Access – Users can now quickly and securely access their SAP Business One system from any device at any time!
• Project Management – With additional project management functionality, users can now centralize all project related transactions, documents, resources and activities, making it easier to track and manage the different tasks and stages/phases of a project from start to finish. Furthermore, centralisation of project data allows you to easily analyse budgets and costs, and generate project specific reports.
• Price Update Wizard – You can convert prices into other currencies, and restrict updates to only apply to selected items, price lists, currencies and unit of measures.
• Intelligent Inventory Forecasts – With SAP Business One HANA version 9.2, you can now predict future demand for finished goods and raw materials with the help of global statistical models, incorporating trends and seasonal factors.
• Interactive Analytics 2.0 – In the HANA version the new reporting tool allows users to create reporting templates in excel easily, extracting information from the HANA database in real time and allowing users to configure the report with the standard excel functions.
These are just a few of the key enhancements. For more information about upgrading to SAP Business One, please contact us at 6225 9255.