Financial management is more than keeping accounting records. It is the planning, directing, monitoring and controlling of the monetary resources of an entire organization. A company may sell well, but if it has poor financial management, it will likely still fail.
To excel in the financial management of your business, it is essential that business users have access to real time, integrated data across departments. Modern ERP systems like SAP Business One, version for HANA, provide comprehensive business tools to manage every aspect of your company’s finances in addition to core accounting functionality. Some examples are;
- Multi-currency transactions and reporting
- Multi-dimensional cost accounting
- Branch accounting
- Financial budgets
- Project costing
- Interactive cash flow forecasting
- Financial analytics and KPI reporting
- Intercompany transactions
- Financial consolidation
- Electronic approvals on mobile devices
- Workflow management
- Emailing customer statements and transactions
Join us in our upcoming webinar to see how SAP Business One can help you gain insights over your business data and achieve better financial management.
To register, please call EiEi @ 6225-9255 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.