Digitalisation is now at the forefront of business trends. A digitised supply chain can help to transform companies to a new degree of flexibility and responsiveness and make operational advances. It enables companies to have integrated planning and execution systems, smart procurement and warehouse, logistics visibility, inventory management and gives “what-if” scenarios to adjust the supply chain in real time as conditions change.
Join us in a one-hour webinar and we will discuss how you can select suitable technologies for improvements in your supply chain. We will demonstrate some digitalisation examples using the SAP Business One solution:
- Use artificial intelligence and machine learning for inventory forecasting, predict product trends and seasonality.
- Together with a Warehouse Management system, use barcode scanners or RFID sensors to maintain inventory optimization.
- Seamless integration of your ERP system with e-commerce websites for operational efficiency.
- E-delivery acknowledgment using mobile devices.
- Automatic collection of data from the production shop floor for more efficient work order processing for manufacturers.
- Use advanced analytics to extract insights from your ERP data. For example, order-to-cash, customer/supplier delivery performance, product profitability and more.
- Use k-means clustering for predictive analysis and identify operational issues or sales patterns.