To ensure that businesses protect their information and follow governmental regulations, a Governance and Compliance program is of critical importance.
Governance refers to the effective, ethical management of a company by its executives and managerial levels, while Compliance refers to a company’s conformance with regulatory requirements for business operations, data retention and other business practices.
Join our webinar to find out how SAP Business One HANA can help to meet your company’s governance and compliance requirements.
The webinar will address the following topics:
1. System Governance
- Find out how SAP Business One’s system features result in more accurate and reliable reporting.
- Learn about SAP Business One’s features which enhance corporate governance, e.g. Change logs, approval matrices, user authorization settings, and more.
2. Regulatory Compliance
- Understand how SAP Business One’s country localisations ensure adherence to local legal and fiscal requirements.
- Find out how SAP Business One meets 3 key regulatory compliances – Sarbanes Oxley, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
3. Data Security and Business Continuity
- How to deploy a high availability solution to mitigate disruption from unexpected server downtime.
- How to prevent malware and malicious attacks on your Virtual Machine.
- How to ensure that your company complies to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework.
4. Implementation Governance
- Set up project committee and ensure project objectives are aligned with the company’s strategic goals and corporate governance requirements.
- Learn about effective project management for successful ERP projects.