Thank you for your feedback on what you would like to see at Inecom’s User Group Meetings. In the upcoming meeting on 18th July, we will be covering these topics;
1. Market trends and new SAP technologies.
- ROI calculations for your IT project investments – e.g. IoT projects.
2. Your SAP Infrastructure.
- Benefits of Single Sign-on and Terminal Server.
- High Availability vs Disaster Recovery – how to choose.
3. SAP licensing explained.
4. Maintaining your SAP B1 system.
- SAP B1 Password management.
- SQL database management.
- HANA database management.
5. Reporting in SAP B1 – a comprehensive comparison of all the reporting tools available for SQL and HANA.
6. Support updates.
Target Audience: Finance Manager, Key Finance Users, Key Operations Users, SAP IT Support
Please register your attendance for this event with Catherine @ 6225 9255 by 12th July 2019.
Date: 18th July 2019 (Thu)
Time: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Venue: 12 Tannery Road, #01-05 HB Centre 1, Singapore 347722
***Please note that this event is open to Inecom customers only. ***