Most of you would have heard/attended our Inecom bi-annual User Group Meeting. This is one of our value-added services where we organize seminars to keep our clients abreast of new releases of the SAP Business One software, new technologies and trending topics. Our customers also get the opportunity to network with other SAP customers, as well as meet our friendly consultants who have been supporting them over the years.
As we are not able to conduct the UGM at our offices, we will bring the UGM to you!
The first part of the e-UGM is scheduled on 24th April (Friday 3pm – 4:30pm) and these are some of the key highlights;
1. How to prepare your company post Covid-19 world
2. SAP Business One virtual office capabilities
- Email Statement of Account, payment vouchers, invoice and more.
3. What to consider when migrating your B1 SQL application to HANA
4. Why migrate your on-premise application to the cloud?
5. Support updates
The second part will be held on 29th April (Wednesday 3pm – 4:30pm) with these topics;
6. SAP Business One Roadmap
7. What’s new in SAP Business One version 10 (SQL and HANA)
- New SAP web-client for sales functions.
- New user interface and skin style.
- Approval procedure enhancements.
- Tab level authorization for master files.
- Financial enhancements including drill down to financial reports.
- Project management and interactive Gantt chart.
- Enhancements to formatted search, UDFs and more.
- Office 365 integration.
- Multi-tenancy for your HANA server.
8. What to consider when upgrading to version 10
We look forward to you joining us on our very first e-UGM. You may register for the event by filling up the form on the right, or send your confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.