Event date: 20th May 2020, 10:00am-11:00am
Web Training – SQL and HANA Basic Administration
In this workshop, we will show you how to perform these basic administrative/housekeeping tasks in HANA/SQL:-
- Database defragmentation, database re-indexing and shrinking transaction log files (SQL).
- How to check resources availability such as disk space, memory usage, CPU utilisation etc. (SQL & HANA).
- Simple troubleshooting steps such as
- How to ping to check network connection;
- Where to check if SAP alerts and email services have stopped or are running (SQL & HANA);
- Where to check blocked transactions (SQL & HANA);
- How to terminate processes that have not been properly closed by the users;
- How to check if the backup is working and where to find the backups.
- HANA Housekeeping Overview
Target Audience: IT Support, MIS Manager, IT Manager
*** Please note that this event is open to Inecom customers only. ***