In this session, we will show you how to use SAP’s approval function to control your business activities and manage your company cash flow.
We will be using these examples to illustrate the powerful approval automation and mechanisms in SAP Business One :-
- Purchasing approval for purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Approval of sales documents by
- Credit limit
- Age of open invoice
- Other pre-defined conditions
- Approval of stock adjustments.
In this session, we will also demonstrate how Inecom’s GP and Credit Approval solution can enhance the standard sales approval capabilities.
- Minimum GP percentage or maximum discount percentage.
- Define approval limits by document, row, customer group, manufacturers etc.
- View real-time data like aging and profitability in the Quotation and Sales Order approval screens.
- How to set approval exemption and out-of-office approval delegation.
Target Audience: Director, IT Manager, Operations Manager, Finance Manager
*** Please note that this event is open to Inecom customers only. ***