In April 2020, we conducted a webinar on best practices for the pharmaceutical industry, focusing on sales, procurement and inventory processes.
We have since received a number of enquiries on best practices for manufacturing and service repair companies in the pharma industry.
Join us in our next webinar to see how Business One – SAP’s ERP solution for SMEs, can help you achieve best practices in your production and service/repair processes.
- Manufacturing –
- Depending on your business, see how SAP templates can handle discrete and process manufacturing processes.
- Handling of BOM/ formula with materials, equipment and routes.
- Selection, approval and quality check of raw material, semi-FG, FG and packaging materials.
- Process to handle rejected, recovered and returned materials and FG.
- Material planning and production scheduling.
- Automate invoicing with your suppliers/subcontractors/customers using PEPPOL e-invoicing framework.
- Gain visibility over your production processes and use manufacturing intelligence to predict and improve operations.
- Repair and servicing –
- Supporting your critical business functions such as warranty management, preventive maintenance and repair completion.
- Increase service team’s efficiency using mobile apps – record service report, parts used and customers’ e-acknowledgement.
- Manage Return Materials Authorization (RMA).
- Monitor spare parts and consumables stock level.
- Gain visibility of your service organization with real-time analytics on call volumes, response times and customer satisfaction.
- PSG or EDG grant – Find out how you can receive up to 70% funding for your ERP project implementation.
22nd Jul 2020 (Wednesday), 3pm – 4pm SGT
Who should attend
Directors, managers and senior executives in charge of business processes.
How to register
Please submit the form on the right-hand side.