Whether you are a retailer, distributor, manufacturer or service organization, you are required under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) to comply with data protection regulations.
The Act requires companies to appoint Data Protection Officer/s (DPO) to oversee the collection, use, disclosure and care of personal data – in electronic and non-electronic formats. These can be data collected on visitor forms, interview forms, payroll and attendance system, accounting software and ERP systems.
If you are a DPO, business owner or team manager, join us in our upcoming webinar to understand how PDPA affects your company or team and the guidelines for handling personal data.
- Collection of personal data – acquiring consent, allowing access and correction.
- Protection of data – physical security and cybersecurity measures.
- Administrative processes and controls – implementing policies to ensure employees comply with the guidelines.
- Demo of how your software can facilitate the compliance of PDPA or EU’s GDPR.
- System access log.
- Authorization for access to personal data.
- Ability to define what is ‘personal data’ in system.
- Ability to ‘cleanup’ or delete personal data upon request.
18th Aug 2020 (Tuesday), 3pm – 4pm SGT
Who should attend
Directors, managers and senior executives responsible for data protection compliance.
How to register
Please submit the form on the right-hand side.