Standalone Warehouse Management Solutions (WMS) provide numerous benefits to an organization, but most SMEs are better off with an integrated WMS and ERP software sharing a single database. Integrated WMS solutions shorten the deployment effort, lowers costs and requires less ongoing maintenance.
Inecom’s WMS solution can be rapidly deployed in the cloud or on-premise and accessed via mobile handheld computers. It is seamlessly integrated with SAP Business One and helps to improve warehouse optimization, increase inventory turnover and reduce delivery errors.
Join our upcoming webinar to see the following key WMS features:
- Inventory management – handling batch numbers, serial numbers, warehouse and bin locations.
- Goods receipt scanning – supports both barcodes and QR codes
- Printing of product labels.
- Pick-and-Pack process – paperless goods picking; printing of packing list.
- Stock counting.
- e-Acknowledgement of Delivery Order.
- Mobile WMS application.
17th Sep 2020 (Thursday), 3pm – 4pm SGT
Who should attend
Directors, managers and senior executives responsible for supply chain management.
How to register
Please submit the form on the right-hand side.