A good inventory management strategy is one of the key success factors of a business, and plays a pivotal role for good customer experience.
We have identified two IT software solutions that supports effective management of your inventory.
1. Warehouse Management System
Improve inventory and warehouse optimization, increase inventory turnover and reduce delivery errors:
- Goods receipt using WMS mobile devices.
- Printing of product labels – Bar code/QR code.
- Pick-and-Pack process – paperless goods picking.
- Stock counting.
- Inventory transfer.
- e-Acknowledgement of Delivery Order.
2. Inventory Control
Ensure that you have the right item, right quantity, right time and at the right place – maintaining appropriate amounts of stock to meet customer demands while keeping stock holding costs to a minimum.
- Inventory management – EOQ, ABC, batch/serial numbers, multiple UOM, safety stock, warehouse and bin locations.
- Material Requirements Planning – Automate purchase and production orders to meet customer orders just-in-time.
- Intelligent forecast – Artificial intelligence can help forecast seasonal customer demand.
- Alerts and workflow – Send notifications when items fall below minimum stock levels, or when items have not been ordered or delivered on time to meet customer orders.
- Delivery Schedule Management – Reserve stock and schedule deliveries.
Join our webinar to understand how Inecom’s standalone warehouse management system and integrated SAP inventory solution can help your company manage your inventory more effectively.
22nd Oct 2020 (Thursday), 3pm – 4pm SGT
Who should attend
Directors, managers and senior executives responsible for supply chain management.
How to register
Please submit the form on the right-hand side.