Event date: 18th November 2020, 10:00am-11:00am
Web Training – How to reconcile COGS, WIP, production variances and GL
The purpose of this workshop is to
- Explain how the WIP, Item Cost and COGS amounts are derived.
- Show the use of GL Internal Reconciliation to do monthly WIP account reconciliation.
- Share a few examples on how to investigate production cost variances and item costs through –
- General Ledger enquiries
- Inventory Audit report
- Production Order details enquiry and relationship map
- Production receipts and issues
- Production Variance report (available since 9.3 PL02)
- WIP updates
- Show you how to manage adjustments and explain the accounting impact.
Target Audience: Finance Manager, Key Finance Users, Key Production/Operation Users
*** Please note that this event is open to Inecom customers only. ***