When potential investors or customers evaluate your business, they look at your business figures in full – revenue, net income as well as your operating cash flow. Although profitability is important, bad cash flow may mean an uncertain business future and can affect your business credit ratings and reputation.
Join our webinar and see how SAP Business One, version for HANA can help you maintain a healthy cash flow for your business.
a. Automate processes and speed up payments to your business
- Improve invoice turnaround time – use IoT integration to streamline your supply chain process, for e.g. e-Delivery acknowledgement, integration with weighing scales for automated delivery notes.
- Set up customer credit limit and use electronic approvals to prevent orders or shipments to customers.
- Email invoices and Statement of Accounts instead of sending hard copies.
- Use Dunning Wizard to send reminders to customers with outstanding invoices.
- Use Project accounting functions to track and control milestone billing, T&M billing, project expenses and costs.
b. Use Business Intelligence and Mobility tools that you can access round the clock
- Use Intelligent Cash Flow Forecast for an interactive cash flow analysis of your business.
- Business Intelligence dashboards and KPIs to present Customer 360 view – e.g. aging, receivables, revenue, financial strength (debt ratio, liquidity ratio..).
- Sales team can use SAP Mobile apps to follow up on customers’ outstanding payments, sales history, trends and performance.
Join our webinar to find out more!
19th Nov 2020 (Thursday), 10am – 11am SGT
Who should attend
Directors, managers and senior executives responsible for financial processes.
How to register
Please submit the form on the right-hand side.