The Productivity Solutions Grant is a government initiative to encourage SMEs to kick-start their adoption of technology with pre-qualified, off-the-shelf IT solutions to enhance productivity. All PSG solutions and vendors undergo rigorous screening by IMDA to ensure that the solutions and their vendors are up-to-date and effective, with a history of successful implementations.
► The solution – SAP Business One, version for HANA
- Real-time ERP solution with CRM, sales, purchasing, inventory, production, service, finance and more.
- Built-in Business Intelligence function within ERP
- Mobile application
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities
- Flexible licensing and deployment – on-premise, cloud or subscription
► Our pre-approved packages for SAP Business One, version for HANA
- Package A – 8 Subscription users
- Package B – 10 users, Cloud Hosting
- Package C – 10 users, On-Premise
- Package D – 10 users, Project Costing Solution and PEPPOL e-Invoicing
- Package E – 3 users
We have carefully considered the digital transformation needs of SMEs and have put together 5 packages depending on your requirements.
► Funding support
The PSG covers up to 80% of qualifying costs, capped at $30,000.
► What’s next?
a. Check that your company is eligible for PSG. The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Business entity that is registered/incorporated in Singapore.
- At least 30% local shareholding.
- Company’s Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 workers.
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the Equipment or IT Solution must be used in Singapore.
b. Contact us and we will recommend the best package to meet your needs.
c. Submit the grant application on Business Grants Portal (BGP).
You will require a CorpPass to submit your PSG grant application in this portal. You are required to submit the signed quotation and the vendor Invoice.
Do not start the project until you have successfully submitted the PSG application.
d. Claim for your project.
After your ERP system has gone live, submit these documents in the BGP portal for your project claims.
- System screenshots and relevant information to demonstrate that you have used the system for at least one month. We will provide you a guide on what information is needed.
- Proof of payment – receipt/ cheque/ bank statements.
► If you need a more complete help for a combination of these strategies – upgrading, innovating or venturing overseas – we can assist you with the EDG (Enterprise Development Grant) application.
Apply for the PSG grant if your sales, purchasing and accounting requirements can be achieved using a standard ERP package. If you have a unique industry practice or have an innovative way of increasing company productivity, you may want to consider the EDG grant. We can design a solution using the latest technologies to complement your company’s business strategies.
Inecom has extensive experience in helping companies with grant applications. We use the Shark Finesse ROI Software to build a value-based business case for your project investment. The process of building the ROI business case helps to identify the pain points and issues of your company and how the project delivers monetary benefit and value.
Contact us to find out more about how the Productivity Solutions Grant and Enterprise Development Grant can help your company increase efficiency and productivity.