Key attributes of process manufacturing include:
- Recipes and formulas
- Variable ingredients
- Multiple units of measure – weight, volume, barrel etc.
- Continuous or batch production with low tolerance to operational downtime
- Upside-down bill of materials – one raw material can make a number of products
(by-products / co-products)
These attributes are in contrast to discrete manufacturing and often, SME manufacturing software solutions are not well equipped to serve process companies.
Join our webinar held in conjunction with ASPRI (Association of Process Industry) to see how SAP Business One HANA can help SME organizations in the process industry to improve traceability, forecasting and maximize productivity. We will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to digital technologies shaping the process industry
- Overview of SAP Business One HANA key features for the Process Industry:
- Recipe / Bill of materials management
- Quality control, IoT tracking and traceability
- Inventory management
- Project management, costing and billing
- Machine / Plant service management
- Company analytics and business intelligence
- PSG pre-approved packages and other grants for SAP Business One
- Live Q&A session
Register and join our webinar to find out more!
13th Jan 2021 (Wednesday), 10am – 11am SGT
Who should attend
Directors, managers and senior executives responsible for business processes.
How to register
Click here to register.