What does “supply chain management” mean to your business?
Managing supply chain is not just about procurement or inventory management. It encompasses an end-to-end strategy, and is a critical determinant in the efficiency and competitive advantage of your business.
Recent events have served as a reminder to companies that having an agile and resilient supply chain is a necessity. Without a watertight and robust supply chain, companies can easily find themselves in a bind in times of emergencies.
Join our free webinar to see how SAP Business One HANA can help in strategising your supply chain. We will cover these topics:
- Top supply chain issues faced by businesses
- SAP Business One product demo:
- Intelligent Inventory Forecast to predict your customers’ demand and plan your inventory levels.
- Sales Delivery Planning to optimize your deliveries.
- Warehouse Management (WMS) mobile application for improving your receiving, paperless picking and stock take processes.
- e-Delivery solution for delivery acknowledgement and faster turnaround time of your invoicing.
- Inventory Analytics and Business Intelligence for full supply chain visibility.
- PSG pre-approved packages and other grants for SAP Business One
- Live Q&A session
Register and join our webinar to find out more!
25th Mar 2021 (Thursday), 10am – 11am SGT
Who should attend
Directors, managers and senior executives responsible for business processes.
How to register
Please submit the form on the right-hand side.