Last year marked our first on-line User Group Meeting (e-UGM) after conducting 10 years of physical UGMs! We received a great response on the 2020 virtual event, attracting more than 50 local SMEs and MNCs.
We have many hot topics lined up for you this year.
For this upcoming e-UGM, we have invited IMDA to speak to you on how InvoiceNow can be the first step towards your digitalization efforts.
Invitation to Inecom’s 11th e-UGM on 14th July 2021 (Wednesday, 3pm to 5pm)
1. What is trending?
- How SAP can help you report on your Carbon Footprint (CO2 accounting for SMEs).
- SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) for your AI, Machine Learning and integration requirements.
- InvoiceNow – why is this important for SMEs’ digitalization efforts.
2. Updates on SAP Business One
- New to SAP? What exactly is HANA and should I stay on the SQL version.
- SAP Business One Roadmap.
- SAP Business One v10 – latest updates.
- SAP Browser Client vs Web Client and phasing out of Browser Client.
- SAP licensing explained – Professional user, Limited user, Mobility user, Indirect Access User and Instance.
- What is covered in your SAP Annual Maintenance Contract?
- Time to upgrade to latest versions – end of SAP Mainstream Maintenance.
- Security Best Practices for SAP Business One.
- Disaster Recovery – are you protected against ransomware attacks?
Due to limited capacity, please register now to secure your seat! You may call us at 6225 9255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.