Smart factory transformation is not just about digitization – it is about leveraging technology to transform and innovate the traditional manufacturing process for greater efficiency.
83% of business leaders agree with the need to invest in smart manufacturing, but less information is available about how to start on this process, or how to overcome the common challenges faced.
Join our 1-hour webinar to learn about smart factory best practices and how you can kickstart your smart factory transformation:
- 6 big losses in manufacturing
- How a cloud factory solution can help improve your factory efficiency
- Advanced planning and scheduling
- Paperless shopfloor
- Tracking work-in-progress (including automatic PLC integration)
- Factory performance management and KPIs
Register and join our webinar to find out more!
9th December 2021 (Thursday), 2pm – 3pm SGT
Who should attend
Directors, managers and senior executives responsible for business processes.