Do you have operations outside of Singapore or are you planning to setup a new entity in Singapore? If you do, join us in this web session and we will go through the points you may wish to consider when implementing SAP Business One for these entities.
The points covered in this session include;
- Similarity of business process flows to the existing B1 entity.
- Do you have a corporate Chart of Accounts template which all entities can use?
- Data import of master files and opening balances.
- Training requirement – new users or existing trained users.
- Installation on the same or separate server/VM.
- Overseas entities
- Country localization like VAT, GST and local reporting.
- Language versions – User Interface, forms and add-on language.
- Do you wish to automate Intercompany Transactions – like creation of AR invoice automatically creates an AP invoice in another entity?
- GL consolidating reporting and what if entity is not using SAP Business One.
Target audience: Managers, Key Users and SAP IT support
*** Please note that this event is open to Inecom customers only. ***