The new norm is to work from home or have the ability for employees to work from home when workplace rules change.
If you need to replace your existing on-premise server or is reviewing your IT/hardware/network needs, consider migrating your SAP Business One application to the cloud.
In this session, we will cover;
- On-premise server setup – remember to review SAP’s approved hardware list, backup options, off-site backup, ongoing security patches for your server/ backup devices and replacement costs when you upgrade or when you have additional requirements like integration and new entities.
- Understand your cloud options
- Private or Public cloud.
- Secure connection when you require integration from mobile applications, Warehouse Management or Fleet Management devices, or integration between systems – types of SSL, IPSEC.
- Adaptus-Telstra vs AWS vs Azure or other cloud hosting service providers – not all cloud hosting packages are the same!
- Data security and backups – it is more than back-up and testing of backup!
- Scalability – How easily can you scale up or down with a cloud hosting solution.
Target audience: Managers, Key Users and SAP IT support
*** Please note that this event is open to Inecom customers only. ***