Continued Support – Announcement regarding new COVID-19 measures
With the latest advisory from the Singapore government, I am reaching out to assure you of all the necessary support that we can render.
In response to the government’s “circuit breaker” measures, we have initiated the following actions:
1. Our office will be physically closed. All Inecom employees will be working remotely until 4th May 2020.
2. Under the government’s classification of Essential Service providers, our sales team, consultants, engineers and staff will continue to serve and support our customers.
3. The switch to remote work does not affect our commitment to providing you with the highest support levels. Please continue to use our support portal for any applications or technical support requests.
4. Our account representatives are readily contactable by phone and email. You may also send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We can help you manage through this time by enabling remote access and keeping your system running.
While the ongoing outbreak has changed the way we carry out our daily operations, we remain fully committed to providing you with quality customer service.
Inecom Pte Ltd (Singapore)