Inecom-SAP User Group Meeting
Posted on 9th June 2022.
On 19th May, Inecom held our User Group Meeting for existing customers! Our User Group Meetings are aimed to keep our clients abreast of newly trending topics, new releases and features of SAP Business One, as well as other customer updates. We are happy to know that our User Group Meetings are well received by new and old customers alike.
The following topics were covered;
1. What is trending?
- Blockchain technology.
- Cybersecurity and cybercrime.
- Document Management System – presentation by ck.solution.
2. SAP B1 vs BYD vs S4 – which is the right solution for me?
3. Updates on SAP Business One
- SAP Business One Roadmap.
- SAP Business One v10 – latest updates.
- Impact of MS365 Office on your SAP application.
- Preparation for the upcoming GST changes in 2023.
- Integration with eCommerce platforms.
- End of life SAP Business One versions.
- Comparison between Inecom/Adaptus’ SAP B1 Cloud Hosting and others.
- Why are there more frequent “Scheduled Maintenance” for Adaptus Cloud?
We are very pleased to have Ms Carmen Böttger, Sales Manager from ck.solution who gave us an introduction to their Document Management System and how it can complement SAP Business One for companies to streamline workflow processes.
Inecom’s User Group Meetings are open to all customers – if you wish to sign up for our next session, please fill in the form on this page or reach out to any of our staff members and we will be happy to assist.