Inecom-SAP User Group Meeting
Posted on 26th May 2023.
On 23rd May 2023, Inecom held our User Group Meeting for existing customers! Our User Group Meetings are aimed to keep our clients abreast of newly trending topics, new releases and features of SAP Business One, as well as other customer updates. We are happy to know that our User Group Meetings are well received by new and old customers alike.
The following topics were covered;
1. What is trending?
- SAP Build Process Automation
- SAP Crypto Currency Payments
- SAP VirtualCard Payments
2. What is SAP S/4HANA Cloud?
3. Updates on SAP Business One
- SAP Business One Roadmap.
- SAP Business One v10 – latest updates.
- What to consider when upgrading from SQL to SQL or from SQL to HANA.
- End of life SAP Business One versions.
- Different types of backups for your SAP system and how Inecom/Adaptus can help.
Inecom’s User Group Meetings are open to all customers – if you wish to sign up for our next session, please fill in the form on this page or reach out to any of our staff members and we will be happy to assist.
- View our list of SAP Business One Web Training topics.
- Read a summary of our recent SAP Business One webinar, ‘Implementing SAP Business One in Overseas Subsidiaries’.
- See further information on Inecom’s PSG Packages for SAP Business One.