A new ERP solution or upgrading an ERP system involves more hardware decisions than just choosing servers and data storage sizing. The modern ERP solution comprises of mobility application, e-commerce portal, integration with warehouse management and logistics system, as well as business intelligence and big data analytics. All these require the hardware and applications vendors to work closely together to provide the optimum solution.
At Inecom, we provide a one-stop solution for ever more complex ERP landscapes. Whether you need an on-premise server, cloud hosting, disaster recovery, fail-over system or virtualization of your server, we can design and deliver the infrastructure you need for your SAP Business One solution.
Inecom’s cloud hosting service is designed to deliver a highly secure and reliable on-demand infrastructure for SAP Business One customers. Hosted in Inecom’s designated data center in Singapore, our cloud offering includes performance monitoring, advanced security strategies, regular back-up of our customers’ data and failover infrastructure provision.
Our SAP Business One cloud hosting service includes:
- 99.5% uptime availability.
- Operational SAP Cloud Control Centre that provides the benefits of SAP HANA to SMEs, improving resource utilisation and at a more affordable rate.
- Supporting SAP Business One Web-client, remote access and required security measures.
- Infrastructure and operating system Patch Level upgrades.
- Backup and recovery of operating systems and SAP Applications.
- Incident resolution through reviewing log and trace files.
Our disaster recovery service is a cost effective, cloud-based solution that ensures high availability of your SAP system. Your data is securely stored off-site, with frequent back-up from the server at your premises to our designated data center. In the event where your server fails, the users switch to our network while your system is being recovered.
Our disaster recovery service includes:
- World-class security software deployed in each Virtual Machine.
- Continuous performance and security monitoring.
- Recovery from server / Virtual Machine failure within 2 hours.