SAP Business One for Manufacturing
In the manufacturing industry, it is critical to have an in-depth understanding of your business operations across the entire organisation, which includes finance, sales, procurement, inventory, production and logistics.
Manufacturing businesses often face difficulties keeping track of key metrics such as manufacturing capacity utilisation, on-time work order completion, cost of goods sold, yield, on-time delivery and rate of return. These problems occur when businesses lack a platform to trace and record manufacturing data.
Without a deep insight into your manufacturing operations and efficiency, it is difficult to pinpoint specific areas or stages for process improvement and in the long run, this limits business growth and profitability.
Another common obstacle faced by manufacturing companies is when they operate a standalone (silo-ed) manufacturing system which is not integrated to the central business system – some businesses did not start out with a manufacturing component in their central business system and the manufacturing system was later added to ease the work of the production team.
While this may alleviate certain day-to-day operational issues, having a silo-ed business workflow fails to address the root problem of organisation silos. This cross-departmental informational gap quickly becomes apparent as soon as customers request for any deviation to the standard products or delivery requirements.
To eliminate these issues and increase productivity, a growing number of manufacturing businesses choose to upgrade to a fully integrated manufacturing ERP system, providing them with more accurate and timely insights into their entire business operations.
SAP Business One for Manufacturing
SAP Business One is a powerful ERP software solution that automates and manages your entire business – from CRM, sales and services to distribution, manufacturing and finance operations.
At Inecom, we specialise in implementing manufacturing templates and solutions that are seamlessly integrated with SAP Business One. These templates reduce the time to implement your manufacturing ERP software and helps you achieve rapid ROI on your systems investment.
Our manufacturing templates are built-into SAP Business One to help you gain greater visibility over your production processes, plan and manage resources effectively and understand the true cost of the products produced. Your management team and key decision makers will get a deep insight into the full facets of your business and be better equipped to make macro business decisions.
Here are some of our manufacturing best practice templates;
- Manufacturing for Pharmaceutical industry
- Manufacturing for Precision Engineering companies
- Manufacturing for Project-based manufacturing
- Manufacturing for Blending Production
- Manufacturing for Injection Molding companies
- Manufacturing for Food companies
Our templates include these manufacturing functions;
- Bills of Material
- Material Requisition / Purchase Requisition
- Material Requirements Planning
- Intelligent Inventory Forecasting
- Routing & WIP
- Production Scheduling
- Shop Floor Data Collection
- Integration with CAD and PLM software
- IoT Control and Monitoring
- Manufacturing Analytics & Reporting
- Integration with PEPPOL InvoiceNow (Optional)
Customers who are using our manufacturing templates;
SAP Business One with PSG Grants – Up to 70% funding support
The Singapore government is strongly supportive of local Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) digitising their operations and moving towards an Industry 4.0/ Smart Nation initiative – one of the support schemes available is the Productivity Solutions Grant. Under PSG, the grant funding covers up to 70% of the qualifying costs, capped at $30,000.
Inecom offers the following 5 PSG pre-approved packages for SAP Business One:
- Package A – 3 Cloud Subscription Users
- Package B – 3 Perpetual Users
- Package C – 5 Cloud Subscription Users
- Package D – 5 Perpetual Users
- Package E – 8 Perpetual Users for Project Industry
Eligibility criteria for applicant companies:
- Business entity that is registered/incorporated in Singapore.
- At least 30% local shareholding.
- Company’s Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 workers.
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the Equipment or IT Solution must be used in Singapore.
Contact us for further information and pricing of our PSG packages.
Click here to find out more about our other industries: Wholesale Distribution, Project Costing, Service and Repair and Equipment Leasing.