SAP Business One for Wholesale Distribution
In the wholesale distribution industry, it is critical to have an in-depth understanding of your business operations across the entire organisation, which includes finance, sales and CRM, procurement, inventory and logistics. Read on to see how SAP Business One for Wholesale Distribution can help you to manage your entire distribution business to optimise efficiency.
Without a deep insight into your operations and efficiency, it is difficult to pinpoint specific areas or stages for process improvement and in the long run, this may limit business growth and profitability.
A common obstacle faced by distribution companies is when they operate a standalone (silo-ed) sales system which lacks integration to the central accounting/ inventory system – this increases the risk of having inaccurate inventory and reports, resulting in difficulty not only in day-to-day operations, but may also cause business disruption and inefficiency during month-end and year-end closing.
To eliminate these issues and increase productivity, a growing number of distribution businesses choose to upgrade to a fully integrated wholesale distribution ERP system, providing them with more accurate and timely insights into their entire business operations.
SAP Business One for Wholesale Distribution
SAP Business One is a powerful ERP software solution that automates and manages your entire business – from CRM and sales, procurement, inventory, logistics to finance operations.
At Inecom, we specialise in implementing wholesale distribution templates and solutions that are seamlessly integrated with SAP Business One. These templates reduce the time taken to implement your wholesale distribution ERP software and helps you achieve rapid ROI on your systems investment.
Our templates are built-into SAP Business One to help you gain greater visibility over your sales processes, plan and manage resources effectively and drive higher profitability. Your management team and key decision makers will get a deep insight into the full facets of your business and be better equipped to make macro business decisions.
Here are some of our wholesale distribution best practice templates;
- Wholesale Distribution for Business-to-Business companies
- Wholesale Distribution for Business-to-Consumer companies
- Wholesale Distribution for eCommerce companies
Our wholesale distribution templates include these functions;
- CRM Opportunity Management
- Sales Web-portal
- Comprehensive GP and Credit Approval
- Intelligent Inventory Forecasting
- Delivery Schedule Management
- Warranty & Service Management
- Warehouse Management System using barcode / mobile device
- Integration with 3PL
- Mobility for Sales and Service workforce
- In-built Intelligent Analytics & Reporting
- Integration with PEPPOL InvoiceNow (Optional)
Customers who are using our wholesale distribution templates;
- Case Study for Bathroom Accessories – W. Atelier
- Case Study for Pharmaceutical and Beverage Products – Wen Ken
- Case Study for Industrial and Decorative Paints – Asian Paints
- Case Study for Marine Safety Equipment – Safety Innovators
- Case Study for Computer Products – ECS Computers (Asia)
- Case Study for Control and Automation Components – SCL System
SAP Business One with PSG Grants – Up to 70% funding support
The Singapore government is strongly supportive of local Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) digitising their operations and moving towards an Industry 4.0/ Smart Nation initiative – one of the support schemes available is the Productivity Solutions Grant. Under PSG, the grant funding covers up to 70% of the qualifying costs, capped at $30,000.
Inecom offers the following 5 PSG pre-approved packages for SAP Business One:
- Package A – 3 Cloud Subscription Users
- Package B – 3 Perpetual Users
- Package C – 5 Cloud Subscription Users
- Package D – 5 Perpetual Users
- Package E – 8 Perpetual Users for Project Industry
Eligibility criteria for applicant companies:
- Business entity that is registered/incorporated in Singapore.
- At least 30% local shareholding.
- Company’s Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 workers.
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the Equipment or IT Solution must be used in Singapore.
Contact us for further information and pricing of our PSG packages.
Click here to find out more about our other industries: Manufacturing, Project Costing, Service and Repair and Equipment Leasing.