SAP Business One Version 10 – What’s New
At the 2019 Innovation Summit, we were given a sneak-preview of the latest SAP technologies and roadmap of SAP Business One. SAP Business One is a function rich ERP solution for small-to-medium sized companies. In the upcoming SAP Business One version 10, we see enhanced features as well as innovative applications that are developed based on the built-in machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities.
Here are some of the new features and innovations that we can look forward to;
- New skin – new look.
- Interactive Gantt chart.
- Financial report – drill down from G/L accounts to transaction details.
- Further enhancements in electronic approval.
- Petty Cash function for AR and AP.
- Seamless integration with Office 365 and One-drive.
- B1iF 2.0 – integration hub.
- SAP Business One on HANA 2.0 – multi-tenant database containers.
- Enhancements to Electronic File Manager – integration with Crystal Report and Print Engine.
- OCR – AP Invoice image recognition.
- SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Automatic bank reconciliation based on machine learning capabilities.
- Developing loosely coupled applications using SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) for Business One.