SAP S/4HANA Cloud (Old)
SAP S/4HANA is a ready-to-run cloud ERP that delivers the latest industry best practices and continuous innovation. It improves upon the existing features of SAP ECC, at the same time leveraging on SAP HANA in-memory database, which improves processing speed and efficiency.
Highlights of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud solution;
- Fully integrated ERP suite offering complete control and visibility over your enterprise.
- Out -of-the-box integration to a wide range of SAP, non-SAP, cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Embedded Analytics giving real-time operational view of your business.
- Best-in-class UX (SAP Fiori) with consistent experience cross the portfolio.
- Embedded intelligence with predictive analytics and machine learning.
Key Features of SAP S/4HANA Cloud
1. Get access to proven best practices and fast time to value with SAP Best Practices for S/4HANA.
SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA are tailored specifically to accelerate and simplify the adoption of SAP S/4HANA for faster time to value by providing:
- Tested configuration, content and methodologies for ready-to-run business processes, optimized for S/4 HANA and containing OLTP and OLAP.
- SAP Best Practices for integration and migration to S/4HANA.
- SAP Best Practices for extensibility to enhance SAP processes or create own processes.
- Delivery of pre-configured content based on best practices for a fast start with the SAP S/4HANA Cloud edition.
Together, SAP Best Practices offer customers a template to jump-start their implementation as well as accelerate implementation by making adaptations where required.
2. Enhanced analytical capabilities with Embedded Analytics.
SAP S/4HANA supports business processes with embedded analytics to provide the right information in the right place to the right users.
Users have access to a wide range of predefined analytical apps which provides them with a real-time overview of the business, in addition to department-based analytics to guide day-to-day work processes.
Users can also create and deploy their own KPIs, reports and dashboards according to their requirements with little to no coding required.
3. Inbuilt compatibility with Industry 4.0 technologies, such as IoT (Internet of Things) and RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is fully compatible with IoT integration – a simple example is an API designed to create a Purchase Order once the inventory stock of a material falls below a certain quantity or weight. This ensures that your team does not miss out on stock replenishment.
There are endless possibilities for the use of RPA – users can install pre-configured APIs from the SAP Intelligent PRA store which contains more than 70 preconfigured best practice scenarios applicable for S/4HANA processes. Alternatively, they can also design and create their own RPA bots to support their workflow. Users need not be trained in programming to design their own RPA bots as SAP provides a low/no-code development environment.
Furthermore, thanks to its inbuilt predictive and machine learning algorithms, S/4HANA Cloud provides real-time and dynamic forecasts to enhance your business decisions.
4. Greater ease of use with SAP Fiori’s intuitive interface.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud runs on the SAP Fiori interface – in fact, you may have heard of SAP Fiori being mentioned as a “new UI”; this is only partially accurate as SAP Fiori is an interface specifically designed and proven to streamline work processes and ergonomics, such as screen changes and information entry, to result in tangible time savings for organisations.
Although the time savings from each transaction may seem minute, when taking into account transaction volumes across a period of time, the removal of such bottlenecks has an accumulative effect in increasing organisational productivity, as well as employee productivity and satisfaction.
5. Long-term growth potential and scalability with SAP’s product ecosystem.
An enterprise system is no doubt a long-term commitment to any organisation. With native compatibility to a wide range of products within the SAP ecosystem, you can be ensured of the long-term growth potential and scalability of S/4HANA.
SAP S/4HANA natively integrates with other products within the SAP ecosystem, such as SAP Hybris, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Concur and more.
If these terms sound unfamiliar, not to worry as we have summarised them below:
- SAP Hybris – SAP’s e-commerce platform solution for B2B and B2C enterprises.
- SAP SuccessFactors – SAP’s solution for human capital management which includes talent management, employee experience, workforce planning and more.
- SAP Ariba – This is an e-procurement and supply chain cloud solution which enables enterprises to consolidate and control their spend from sourcing and procurement to payment.
- SAP Concur – A business travel and expense-management solution to simplify staff expenses and reimbursement processes.
Your organisation will enjoy seamless transition and integration between these products, while the standardised SAP Fiori interface across these products simplifies learning and business workflow for your employees.
Who is SAP S/4HANA Cloud for?
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is best recommended for such organisations:
- Globally expanding organisations which are facing increasingly complex business requirements.
- Organisations who have experience in using an out of the box ERP system and are ready to upgrade.
If you would like further information, please reach out to our team and we will be happy to provide a no-obligations consultation.
Inecom is now Authorised Partner for SAP S/4HANA Cloud!