SAP Business One
Designed specially for SMEs and multi-national subsidiaries, SAP Business One (SAP B1) is a powerful ERP software solution that offers an affordable way to automate and manage your entire business – from CRM, sales and services to distribution, manufacturing and finance operations.
Executives and managers can have real-time access to their business data via a web browser, mobile device or traditional client-server access. With features like exception alerts, electronic approvals, workflow management, dashboard and KPI reporting, SAP Business One helps companies see clearly and react quickly. The self-service analytics tools in HANA make it possible for operational users to access, transform and visualize data in real time, without the traditional IT hand-holding.
Highlights of the SAP Business One solution;
- Wholesale and Distribution – GP and credit control; inventory forecast and optimization.
- WMS – Warehouse Management System / Barcode Solution.
- Advanced Manufacturing – Routing, WIP, MRP, production scheduling, shop-floor data collection with barcode capabilities.
- Advanced Project Management – Project budgets, milestone progress billing, time and material progress billing, retention amounts, installation and certification, project claims, and P&L by projects.
- Reporting and Business Intelligence – Dashboards, KPI, Interactive Analytics, Excel-based reporting and SAP HANA.
- Inter-Company and Consolidation – Financial reporting for listed companies and reporting to HQ.
SAP HANA – The Business Data Platform
SAP HANA® is a business data platform enabling real-time business by converging transactions and analytics on a single in-memory platform. With HANA, you can manage your IT landscape with more ease and enjoy greater data-driven insights.
With SAP Business One, version for HANA, you will be able to accelerate business processes and have live intelligence on your enterprise data.
Here are some examples of SAP HANA capabilities;
- Enterprise Search – This is a best-in-class search function for users to search any data in the system (even text/ remark fields!) without having to open any transaction screens.
- Pre-delivered analytics content – The solution is packaged with pre-delivered dashboards and KPIs that covers sales, purchasing, logistics, production, finance and CRM. Some examples are Top 10 Customers, Top 5 Sales Employees, Average Delivery Variance, Average Fulfillment Days and more.
- Dashboard and KPI designer – In addition to the out-of-the-box content, users can rapidly create dashboards and KPIs using the pre-defined multi-dimensional semantic layers.
- Interactive Analysis – Slice and dice your data using Microsoft Excel and a pivot-table based reporting tool.
- Intelligent Inventory Forecast – Interact with built-in statistical forecast algorithms to analyze inventory levels and optimize your demand according to observable trends or seasonal factors.
- Cash Flow Forecast – An interactive tool to help with real-time cash flow projections based on selection criteria like specific documents, certainty levels and timeline.