SAP HANA® is a business data platform enabling real-time business by converging transactions and analytics on a single in-memory platform. With HANA, you can manage your IT landscape with more ease and enjoy greater data-driven insights.
With SAP Business One, version for HANA, you will be able to accelerate business processes and have live intelligence on your enterprise data.
Here are some examples of SAP HANA capabilities;
- Enterprise Search – This is a best-in-class search function for users to search any data in the system (even text/ remark fields!) without having to open any transaction screens.
- Pre-delivered analytics content – The solution is packaged with pre-delivered dashboards and KPIs that covers sales, purchasing, logistics, production, finance and CRM. Some examples are Top 10 Customers, Top 5 Sales Employees, Average Delivery Variance, Average Fulfillment Days and more.
- Dashboard and KPI designer – In addition to the out-of-the-box content, users can rapidly create dashboards and KPIs using the pre-defined multi-dimensional semantic layers.
- Interactive Analysis – Slice and dice your data using Microsoft Excel and a pivot-table based reporting tool.
- Intelligent Inventory Forecast – Interact with built-in statistical forecast algorithms to analyze inventory levels and optimize your demand according to observable trends or seasonal factors.
- Cash Flow Forecast – An interactive tool to help with real-time cash flow projections based on selection criteria like specific documents, certainty levels and timeline.