SAP HANA® Solution
SAP HANA is the only all-in-one, in-memory-first data platform. By providing all the capability to support anything from transactions to complex analytics on diverse and distributed data, you can simplify your application architecture and IT landscape while helping your customers become more agile and flexible.
- SAP HANA is one of the first data management platforms to handle both transactions and analytics in-memory on a single data set.
- Advanced in-memory processing to reduce latency to a minimum.
- Real-time insight from Big Data and the Internet of Things.
- Support for modern applications that use multi-model data such as geospatial and streaming data.
- Tools to help keep businesses secure, minimise downtime, and support compliance with security standards.
SAP Business One, version for HANA
SAP Business One is available in two versions – SQL and HANA. The version for HANA has these exclusive capabilities;
- Enterprise Search – This is a best-in-class search function for users to search any data in the system (even text/ remark fields!) without having to open any transaction screens.
- Sales Recommendation – Provides your sales team with relevant information in real-time, empowering them to communicate confidently with customers. Examples include: real-time in-system analysis of the customer’s/ similar customers’ buying behaviour to recommend items, displaying outstanding AR / customer’s payment patterns to determine the possibility of a discount or order acceptance and more.
- Pre-delivered Analytics – The solution is packaged with pre-delivered dashboards and KPIs that covers sales, purchasing, logistics, production, finance and CRM. Some examples are Top 10 Customers, Top 5 Sales Employees, Average Delivery Variance, Average Fulfillment Days and more.
- Pervasive Analytics for Dashboard and KPI customisation – In addition to out-of-the-box content, users can rapidly create dashboards and KPIs using the pre-defined multi-dimensional semantic layers. Users can also drill down in the dashboard view with filters to see further information.
- Interactive Analysis – HANA provides additional functions to complement Microsoft Excel pivot-table features, allowing users to create reports and analyse data more intuitively.
- Intelligent Inventory Forecast – Interact with built-in statistical forecast algorithms to analyse inventory levels and optimise your demand according to observable trends or seasonal factors.
- Cash Flow Forecast – An interactive tool to help with real-time cash flow projections based on selection criteria like specific documents, certainty levels and timeline.
Click here for more information about SAP Business One.
PSG and EDG grants
Comparison of SAP Business One SQL vs HANA