SAP HANA is a real-time, in-memory platform that enables companies to process ‘big data’ in their ERP application, at the same time support operational reporting, advanced analytics and predictive modelling.
With SAP Business One, version for HANA, the ERP application is combined with business intelligence functions. In addition to ERP operational functions, the SAP HANA solution also provides;
- Enterprise Search – this is a search engine within the ERP application. Users can search data, filter information, drill down while still adhering to the authorization and security policies.
- Pre-delivered analytics content – the solution is packaged with pre-delivered dashboards and KPIs that covers sales, purchasing, logistics, production, finance and CRM. Some examples are Top 10 customers, Top 5 sales employees, Average delivery variance days, Average fulfillment days of purchase orders.
- Dashboard and KPI designer – in addition to the out-of-the-box content, users can rapidly create dashboards and KPIs using the pre-defined multi-dimensional semantic layers.
- Interactive Analysis – users can slice and dice their ERP data using Microsoft Excel and pivot-table based reporting tool.
- Intelligent inventory forecast – this statistical inventory forecasting function uses SAP Business One data and the algorithm incorporates trends and seasonal factors.
- Cash flow forecast – an interactive tool to help with real-time cash flow projections based on selection criteria like specific documents, certainty levels and timeline.